Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Unplayed games

Hawksbill asked if I could post a list of the games that are unplayed as of yet. This way everyone can take a look at what each game is about and maybe read up on the rules ahead of the game nights. I'm going to list the games by light, medium, and heavy with links to the BGG entry. I'm also going to list some intro level wargames that Paul, and I are trying to generate some interest in. So here goes.

Light weight multiplayer games

St. Petersburg

Mystery of the Abbey

Settlers of Nuremberg

Wings of War: Watch Your Back

Amazonas

Medium weight multiplayer games

New England

Oasis

Amun Re

Samurai

Vegas Showdown

Rheinlander

Tongiaki

Oriente

And there is also one medium weight 2 player game that I would like to push.

Kahuna

Heavy weight multiplayer games

Friedrich

Age of Steam

Ys

Imperial

Die Macher

A Game of Thrones

Intro wargames

We the People

Twilight Struggle

Hammer of the Scots

Combat Commander

Napoleon

Hannibal Rome Vs. Carthage Paul and I are both getting a copy of the reprint which is due in June.

War of 1812

So there is the list for now. So just let me know on here or by email if you look at any of these and think you want to push for it. That way we can have a little discussion going on about what we like and don't like, and it may help us get the games we want to play in at the retreat. I will be back on here shortly with a list of stuff I'm thinking about getting before the retreat.

1 comment:

Hawksbill said...

Wow, great list! I can't believe you've been accumulating so many new games. I haven't had a chance to read up on them very closely yet, but I'll try to go through and highlight which ones look the most interesting.

How many of them involve gem mining from a conoe on the edge of a waterfall? I think that genre has a lot of potential!